Tuesday 1 July 2014

a mini haul : lush lush lush!

Top left : Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
Top right : King Of Skin
Bottom left: Therapy
Bottom right : Mask Of Mangaminty

I was recently in Singapore again and of course, I went to Lush. I went into Lush to check out the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner after hearing too many good things about it from my friend. When I tried it out on my hands, I immediately felt the oils sink into my skin, leaving my hands super soft and moisturized. Smells like heaven too! It was really pricey but a little goes a long way, so that kinda justifies the price right? 

I also bought King Of Skin Body Butter (its shaped like a crown!). It has the same concept as the Ro's Argan. Apply it right before you get out of the shower, rub it in, rinse, and pat dry. It also smells really good but it does leave an oily film on your body. But it is a body butter so its meant to be super moisturizing. 

Therapy is a massage bar which is sorta like a body lotion in solid form. It doesnt have a very strong smell so it wont overpower your perfume. Its buttery soft and I can't wait to try this! (i may have went overboard with the moisturizing stuff)

Mask Of Magnaminty was given to me by my friend. Its a face and back mask and it's meant to help clear and clean your face and keep blemishes at bay. I like using it for my acne as it helps to dry it out. Its a good mask for people with troubled skin.

thanks for reading! xx 

3 comments:

  1. love the ro's argan!!! i wanna try the mask.. u know what that means ;) heheh great post! xx

    juli @ frugalinwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha its packed and ready for you tmr!

      Delete
  2. I was looking at football, don't know how I ended up here

    ReplyDelete