Monday 28 July 2014

a month in favourites : july


This is my first monthly favorites post and I am excited to share my july favourites with you guys! 

Makeup : 
1. Mac lipsticks in creme cup and creme d'nude. I like mixing both of these shades to create a pinky nude lip and this combo has been my go to lip as it goes with any makeup look. 

2. Tarte lights,camera, lashes mascara. I picked up this sample size from Sephora for RM22 (such a steal) about two months ago. I love this mascara because it is easy to apply and there arent any clumps! It is also easy to remove. It makes your eyelashes look long, volumized and natural. Its your lashes but better. 

3. Eyeko eye do liner (review here). I love this liner because it lasts on my very oily eyelids. It is also easy to use and I would definately recommend it to anyone. 

4. Real Techniques expert face brush. I use the Nars radiant creamy concealer and for some reason, it just never blends out properly when I use my fingers. It will always look splotchy. But when i use this brush, the concealer blends out like a dream. It makes applying my concealer so much easier, better and faster. 

Body :
Lush ro's argan body conditioner. I love this product as it makes my skin feel super soft (the smell is a great plus too). I only use it during the weekends or when i shave my legs (cos its just too expensive to use it everyday) Its a great body moisturizer and sometimes I put a little bit of it in my hair so that my hair is soft and smells nice (it works!) 

Book :
eleanor & park by rainbow rowell. I picked up this book on a whim and I am in love with it. Its a love story of how two awkward teens fell in love while dealing with many hardships like bullying and domestics abuse.I think that people who read The Fault In Our Stars will enjoy reading this book. It is an easy read and I would definitely recommend it.

Thanks for reading! xx

4 comments:

  1. I love the real techniques expert face brush! It's my go to brush for foundation and concealer!
    bakingbeautybooksandbits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. still loving it! i want to try more real techniques brushes :)

      Delete
  2. I just recently got my hands on the RT brushes and completly agree! They are the best! Loved reading your favorites. Come see me as well? http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete