Sunday 20 July 2014

a makeup look : bright lips and neutral eyes



I love bright lips because they can instantly transform a look. I wanted to create a simple makeup look which is easy to recreate and takes less than 10 minutes to do. The look is simple : brown shimmery eyeshadow, black liner, and bright, pink lipstick.

For the base, I used Benefit's Porefessional, Nars creamy concealer, and Mac Prep and Prime Transparent Finishing Powder. I also applied Nar's blush in Douceur (review here).




For the eyes, I applied a light,shimmery brown eyeshadow (from a sephora palette) all over my lids and I also applied some under my eyes. Any brown shimmery eyeshadow will do. I also applied a light,matte brown shadow in my crease from Sleek's Storm palette. I also used Venus from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette as my brow highlight.



I used Topshop's Kohl liner to line and tightline my eyes and Maybelline's Masterbrow to fill in my brows. To top of the eye makeup, I applied two coats of the Eyeko Eye Do mascara.
                       
Shimmery brown (The middle shade of the palette)
Sleek palette in Storm











Lastly, I used my YSL lipstick in Rose Asarine (review here) and applied it on my lips.

Thats it! A really easy look to create which is great for many occasions.


Thanks for reading! xx

4 comments:

  1. niceeee! your face looks flawless in the pictures... and the lipstick looks beautiful! :) xx

    juli @ frugalinwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lynn, I love reading your blog, so I have nominated you for Liebster Award. If you like to participate check out my blog! lifeshaketogo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you so much! I will check out your blog :)
      xx

      Delete