Tuesday 1 July 2014

a review : Lush Love Lettuce Fresh Mask


Anyone who knows about Lush definitely knows about their fresh face mask. They are made with super fresh ingredients, thus the short 3 weeks shelf life. This mask is meant for normal to oily skin. The person working at Lush recommended this mask to me to help clear out acne and give a radiant glow to the face. 


Its a really bright green colour and it does have a really strong, fresh smell (im bad at describing scents). The mask applies smoothly and the almond shells do help to exfoliate your skin while you apply it. The mask did not really harden on my face, so it did not feel uncomfortable on the skin. It washes off easily. 


Im abit disappointed in the product because it did not clear out my acne but it did reduce the redness in my skin. However, it did leave my face feeling refreshed, soft and glowy. 

So, I would recommend this mask for someone who wants a refreshing mask to reduce redness or for someone who needs a little pick-me-up. I wouldn't recommended this mask for people who want to clear their acne. I think Mask Of Magnaminty is better at clearing acne.  

Nevertheless, I still love Lush! :) 

thanks for reading! xx

13 comments:

  1. I have really bad reddness in my uneven skin, so I might just try this! Good review :)

    www.lalalasunaina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think same effect will be from ordinary coal mask :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried on fresh face mask, I hope it doesn't have a different smell than normal face masks, gonna go get some tomorrow :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it does have a distinct, really fresh smell. hope you like it! :)

      Delete
  4. im interested in this prouduct. can it help me to achieve flawless skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont really think so but its worth a try :)

      Delete
  5. hi. me from japan. me want 2 buy this produk. can i buy it from u

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome review :) i'll be following your blog from now on! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you! :)
    i hope the mask will work for you!
    ps i love your blog :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete