Sunday 6 July 2014

a review : YSL Rouge Volupte Silky-Sensual Radiant Lipstick in Rose Asarine (#34)


I have always wanted a YSL lipstick ever since I saw many Youtubers raving about them. I mean, who doesnt want them? Their packaging is absolutely beautiful and it just gushes luxury. The colour I purchased is Rose Asarine. Its really bright and its a mix between berry pink and red so its perfect for both day and night time. Also it smells like watermelon! 


This lipstick is really creamy so it does apply easily but I have to be careful while applying it so that it doesnt get everywhere. It's really opaque and I can get away with only applying one layer over my lips but I do apply two layers. It sits really comfortably on the lips, doesnt dry my lips out (but I do apply lip balm before applying lipstick) and it can lasts up to 7 hours (5 hours if i drink and eat). It does leave a stain on the lips.  


The lipstick itself is very glossy and the gloss will last for about 2-3 hours. Since its really glossy, it does give a slight plumping effect to my lips.

Overall, I think that this is a gorgeous lipstick and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a fun, bright colour for both day and night (and is willing to spend abit more on their lippies). 



Thanks for reading! 
xx

2 comments:

  1. That lipstick is stunning Lynn!

    ♥Now following you on GFC
    ♥http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete