Saturday 12 July 2014

a review : Eyeko eye do liquid eyeliner


I love liquid eyeliners and I have been on the hunt to find the perfect one which can last on my very oily eyelids. I have tried drugstore liquid eyeliners from Essence and Silky Girl. Both of them couldnt really last on me and they tend to fade after a few hours. When I saw Alexa Chung using this liner in Lisa Eldridge's video, I had to have it. So I picked it up, and I'm loving it.



This liner is waterproof, carbon black, and has Widelash lash enhancer which supposedly helps eyelashes appear longer, fuller and stronger with up to 3 times more volume in 15 days of regular use. I'm not sure about the lash enhancer thing because I usually use this liner once a week. But this liner is definitely carbon black, waterproof and sweat proof. 




The nib is small and pointed, so it is easy to use and control. I think that this liner would be great for beginners because it is so easy to use. It is easy to remove when you make a mistake so, no worries.

I applied it at 8 am and arrived home at 6 pm (10 hours). I did apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. My liner did not transfer or flake away at all (even after sweating). This is my new HG eyeliner. I am currently trying the Eyeko eye do mascara and would probably review it in the future. 


(after 10 hours of wear) 

Overall, I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to everyone (especially to those living in humid countries or have oily eyelids). Eyeko is now available in Malaysia at Sephora :)

thanks for reading!
xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow that's an awesome eyeliner! I'd love it because of the whole oily eyelid problem lol

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This eyeliner looks really good on you, and I like it's deep color.

    Wafaa
    wwww.fashionfootprint.co

    ReplyDelete