Wednesday 21 May 2014

a review : Nars blush in Douceur

This is my first ever Nars product which I got as a gift for my birthday. I chose this blush because I wanted an everyday colour which would go with any makeup look. This blush is described as a "soft pink brown" and I would say it is like a dusty rose kinda colour, very pretty on the cheeks.


This blush is quite sheer but buildable and I think that it gives a really nice definition to your cheekbones. It does not have any shimmer either. It could also be used as a contour shade for lighter skin tones but I just use it as a blush as it is abit pinky on my skin tone.



The blush is easily applied although I might have to pile it on sometimes but you wouldn't need to be too careful while applying it as it looks quite natural, fool-proof. This blush lasts about 6-7 hours on my face,which is a good thing for me. (note: I have oily skin and i live in Malaysia {humid country})


This blush cost RM 120 ($28). It is on the pricier side but it is worth it. Overall I think that this is a great blush especially for light-medium skintones. I will definitely purchase another Nars blush soon. Nars Deep Throat maybe? ;)

1 comment:

  1. the shade is amazing, so natural bronzy :)

    maybe following? :)

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete