Wednesday 25 June 2014

a makeup look : inked in pink



My friend Ju Li from http://frugalinwhite.blogspot.com/ showed me a picture of a pink makeup look. It was really simple : pink eyeshadow, blush and lips. Its a very pretty and wearable look which caught my attention because I love simple yet pretty and effective makeup looks.

For the eyes, I applied Maybelline's Color Tattoo in the shade Inked In Pink, a light shimmery pink. You could also use Nyx's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk. Then I applied Mac's Star Violet (review here) at the outer corner of my lids to create more depth in the look. I applied a coat of Maybelline's The Falsies and I was done with the eye look.

















For the base, I used Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer in the shade Light 2 and Maybelline's Dream Matte powder to set the concealer. For cheeks, I used Nyx's Desert Rose which gives me a natural flushed look.

I lightly filled in my brows with Maybelline's Masterbrow. Lastly for the lips, I used Marc Jacobs lipstick in Have We Met? (review here) and Nyx's butter gloss in Creme Brulee. 

Thats it! Its a simple, achievable and a great everyday makeup look.

Thanks for reading! xx

 

2 comments: