Sunday 15 June 2014

a weekend edit : haul! (beauty edition)



I just got back from Singapore and lets just say I did quite some damage there. I went on a hunt to only buy things which werent available in Malaysia and I was super happy with the stuff I got! So lets just dive in! 


The no1 thing I wanted to get from Singapore. A YSL lipstick. Its the Rouge Volupte Silky-Sensual Radiant Lipstick in Rose Asarine (#34). It feels silky and smooth on the lips and it can last for hours and hours. It is super opaque and glossy. The colour is like a hot pink-red and is a great perk-me-up colour.





From Lush, I bought two pots of Let The Good Times Roll cleanser. I did use up a pot of this cleanser last year and I loved every moment of using it. It is the best smelling cleanser I ever had ( smells like caramel popcorn! ) It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I also bought a fresh mask called Love Lettuce. The person working at Lush said that it is great for oily skin. I cant wait to try it




I was on a hunt to find a foundation and I decided to
purchase the Mac Studio Fix Fluid SPF15 in NC15. I heard many good reviews on it especially for people with oily skin. I did apply it yesterday and it wore beautifully for 12 hours straight. 



I wasnt expecting to find Batiste here as I had searched for this when I went to Singapore last year. But I found it in this huge Watsons (drugstore) and they were even on sale! 







Maybelline in Malaysia does carry the Dream Matte line except for the powder. So when I saw it in Watsons, I was really happy and so excited to try it after hearing some of my favourite Youtubers like Missglamorazzi rave about it. 





I got this hair mask from Thann after hearing Fleur De Force raving about it. It contains Nano Shiso Extract, wheat protein and jojoba oil. It is organic and one of their best selling product.








Victoria Secret body mist in Dream. Its sweet and not too overpowering. I needed a new perfume for school and I thought that this would be a good choice. 








Last but definitely not the least, I got the Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual. I was so excited to get my hands on this book as i couldnt find it here in Malaysia. This book is filled with makeup tips and other stuff like skin care.







Thanks for reading ! xx

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to try the Bobbi Brown make up manual, does it have lots of good tips for beginners?
    xhttp://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i really like it as it starts from the very basic like skin care and all that. her makeup tips are really detailed too. definitely worth checking out! :)

      Delete