Wednesday 4 June 2014

a brand : Topshop makeup // Nail Polish



Topshop nail polishes are my favourite nail polishes as they are affordable and great in quality. They have a wide selection of colours and some of the nail polishes have different formulas. I have the colours : Dunagree Dream, Daredevil, Big Smoke, Twilight Tease and Wisdom. 

The bottles of the nail polishes are rather small but although you dont get as much product compared to OPI or China Glaze,it is just right for me because who can actually finish an entire bottle of nail polish? Plus the packaging is so pretty and simple. 

The formulas of the nail polishes are really good and opaque. Most of the colours might require two or more coats for a really opaque look but the matte formula only required one coat! They usually last about 5-6 days without chipping. 

The nail polishes usually cost around RM 29-36 depending on the formula. It is affordable and worth it as I am usually unwilling to fork out more than RM 50 for nail polishes. 

So if you are interested in trying out Topshop's nail polishes, I definitely recommend them. :)


Dunagree Dream (on nails)
Daredevil 

Big Smoke

Wisdom

Twilight Tease





2 comments:

  1. Love the colors!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back! I am having a giveaway on my blog and I would love it, if you would take a look at it, enter and possibly win!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    http://fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete