Saturday 14 November 2015

beauty haulin and first impressions


Best way to destress : beauty shopping. I've been switching up my skin care routine and I wanted to try some new products which are gentle for the skin. And why not get some new makeup to play with?

1. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard : This concealer has worked well for me in the past so I decided to repurchase it instead of trying the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer. Its a medium-full coverage concealer, buildable, long wearing and feels skin-like.

2. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer : This moisturizer is non-comedogenic and is safe for sensitive skin. It has a gel-like texture and feels light on the skin. This is suitable for all skin types but those with super dry skin would prefer the cream version. This doesnt have SPF so you can you this as your night moisturizer too.

3. Arcona Polished Perfection : This duo contains their award winning Cranberry Toner and Cranberry Gommage. Its made with natural ingredients and is formulated for all skin types. The toner makes your face feel really refreshed and the Gommage is a really fine scrub (meant to be used in the AM) and it leaves your skin feeling gunk-free.

4. Too Faced Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette : I've been eyeing this palette for almost a year now and I finally got my hands on it as a gift from my sister. This palette contains 9 wearable shades which is suitable for both day and night. I'll be reviewing this palette after some more experimentation with it.

5. Sephora Fizzing Cube in Blue Lilac and Peony : I picked this up to incorporate it with my Lush Comforter Bubble Bar. The cube dissolves in the bath to leave it milky and scented.

6. Silkygirl Precision Sharp Eyeliner Pen in Blackest Black : This was the first liquid eyeliner I tried years ago and I decided to repurchase it because I liked the sharp felt tip, formulation, and it is long wearing. Plus, it is really affordable.

Thats the end of my haul and I'm really excited to start using these new products.

Thank you for reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment