Sunday 30 August 2015

a review : Collection waterproof fast stroke eyeliner


Hunting for liquid liners is pretty hard for me because makeup here in Malaysia is pretty pricey. So I decided to give drugstores eyeliners a try since Silkygirl's eyeliner was not too shabby. I love watching Suzie (from HelloOctoberxo on Youtube) and her favourite eyeliner is the Collection Fast Stroke. I bought the waterproof one because I have oily eyelids and I tend to wear my makeup for more than 12 hours a day, so i needed something very long lasting.

This liner is waterproof, black and has a felt tip. Im not a fan of the tip because its fairly big and it is quite hard to line the inner corner of my eyes (asian eyes) ; but its fairly easy to manoeuvre around, just need loads of practice and patience.


The ink is not dark enough and I need to layer it for it to really be dark. I do agree that this formula is waterproof as it lasts the whole day on my oily eyelids. However, it does tend to flake a little. I guess the flaking happens because I apply a few layers of it. It is easy to remove at the end of the day and you wont be rubbing your eyelids trying to get every bit off.


Overall, I wouldnt really recommend this eyeliner as there are much better liners out there like the Eyeko eye do eyeliner (review here). But for the price (RM 25), its really not too bad if you just want to try out liquid liners. 

thanks for reading!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment