Friday 10 October 2014

a review : Maybelline gel liner



I have always loved the look of gel liner. Its dark, matte and in a way, perfect. I never tried gel liner before, so I decided to pick one up from the drugstore. I bought the Maybelline gel liner after hearing many positive reviews from various Youtubers including Wayne Goss.

This gel liner is really dark, waterproof, easy to work with and long wearing. It comes with a pretty good brush. The formulation is really great although I cant say its the best since I never tried anything else, but for the price, its pretty great. 


It was really easy to work with as it didnt dry too fast, so you do have time to apply it. It is more forgiving than a liquid liner.

It lasted well on my very oily eyelids ( i did use urban decay primer potion ). Throughout the day, it did not transfer or smudge, and that got me sold on this liner.

You do have to use a waterproof makeup remover to remove the liner.


Overall, I really love this liner. It is affordable, long wearing, black, waterproof and great for oily eyelids. 

Thanks for reading! xx

1 comment:

  1. Good Review girl!!! Im using Maybeline eyeliner as well but the normal one.
    http://www.chocochipchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete