Sunday 5 October 2014

a month in favourites : september


makeup : 
1. Nars audacious lipstick in Barbara (review here) - I am absolutely in love with this lipstick. Its the perfect brownish nude for my skin tone and its my go to lipstick. I think that this would look great with any makeup look and would suit most skin tones. 

2. Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara - This is a great mascara for lengthening my lashes. It doesnt clump and it will not transfer or smudge. Its great for people with oily eyelids. However since is super long wearing, its pretty hard to get it off. 

skincare :
3. Clarisonic Mia 2 - I bought the Clarisonic because my skin was just not happy at all for the past few months. But after using this, my skin has definitely start to clear and improve. My face feels gunk-free after using this.

haircare :
4. Nature's Gate sulfate free volumizing conditioner for fine hair - I picked this up on a whim and it has changed my hair life. It makes my hair super soft and manageable for 2 days (i have tangly and fine hair). This conditioner is organic so its good and healthy for your hair. It has lemongrass & clary sage. Im not the biggest fan of the scent, but the scent doesnt linger. I will definitely try out the shampoo after I run out of my current one.  

thanks for reading ! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment